The weather in Norway is pretty chilly lately and slowly it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :)
So, because we have looonnnggggg nights here, I will try and lit things up with this card I made, as a Guest DT for Beth Duff Designs.
I used the Let's Get Lit stamp set. I tried to use as many elements from it so I decided to make a shaker card.
1. Cut a 17 x 12.5 cm card base from a 260g/mp2 ivory cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of Bristol smooth paper of 16 x 11 cm and played a little with Distress inks - Oxide Fired Brick and Ink - Mustard Seed.
3. Stamped and embossed the sentiment using Gold embossing powder and added some lights with black ink.
4. Cut the shape of the window using a die from Tonic Studios.
5. Stamped and colored using Polychromos pencils, the reindeer, the tree and the ornaments.
6. Assembled everything together, added final touches using glitter and glossy accents ...
and this is the result!
Hope you'll like it! Happy Holidays everyone!